Dream Lilly

Dream Lilly
~Lilies Noir~

16 May, 2011

Workin' My Fingers To The Bone

Ok, so this will be a short one....But my next one will be pretty good haha.

I am now working (For F-R-E-E) for a few months on the ranch we have of Almonds, for school. It's work experience so I can get A.S. degree in Ag Business, and the other 3 I will be getting as well. I will also have to do another several units of W.E. once I'm in my grad area but hopefully I will be in my "job" at that point, I'm still trying for Gallo Winery, or USDA, or a few others I have in mind, so I'm working very hard! Pictures and more to come!!

1 comment:

  1. Boy, my dear you are buried in work... Don't know if you had time to see that you were one of the winner of my Spring Giveaway... You little package was mailed today!!!

    Hope you enjoy it....Love and Hugs
    GG

    ReplyDelete

** I love comments, feel free to leave me some here **