Dream Lilly

Dream Lilly
~Lilies Noir~

26 August, 2012

Sweet, Sweet Victory...

Oh my gosh...so this has been a long time coming, but...I DID IT!

I passed my 4 week long statistics course this summer, and I actually got a B!!!

And because of this, I am now a full-fledged student at CSU!  I have seriously been working and waiting for this for years now, and it has finally happened!  I'm taking 18 units :-/
Mainly because I want to try and finish in a year's time, as opposed to 2+ years, but let's see what happens...

My next goal is to work on getting one of the few coveted spots within the USDA for an internship which would eventually turn into a fantastic career, but who knows where this will take me? :-D

I have more to come as well, we've had so much fun this summer...now we are preparing for Almond harvest....I will soon have pictures of that too :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Dani ~~ This is so so so wonderful to hear. I just am so very proud of you, and so is Don. You have been so diligent, and with all the other things on you plate, I don't know how you did it...but you did...God is faithful. We will be praying you get one of those coveted spots....Sending love and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!! Things are moving right along for you, that's great news! I hope things continue to work well for you Dani, congratulations on another success!!
    Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete

** I love comments, feel free to leave me some here **