Dream Lilly

Dream Lilly
~Lilies Noir~

11 September, 2010

Back In The Groove...

Wow...So it has certainly been a while since I've posted anything...over a month now, I believe. August was a very hectic and difficult month for me, and amid all the hustle and bustle, I did have a two week break from school, the last two weeks of August; I started Fall Semester on the 30th.
School is now in full swing, and life seems to be changing right before my very eyes...There are fast approaching decisions to make...apply to Fresno State...or apply to UC Santa Cruz? I will be getting my AA in Behavioral and Social Sciences in the Spring...to which I say YEESSS!!!!
I have worked a long time to finally get at least one of my degrees under my belt, and trekking onward, to the finish line, to get my Master's eventually.
New people coming in and out of my life, seems to me that life is just full of surprises...
Some seem great at first, but then not so much; others~not what you expected at first, and after waiting with a bit of patience, you discover they are so much better than you thought they could be, and how refreshing...
Dealing with illnesses of various types, with myself, and those around me, which is NEVER easy...ups and downs, you learn to tolerate the bad days, and give praise and thanks for the good days...and am sometimes able to give praise/thanks for the bad days as well...
So I've learned alot in these past weeks, and have really missed my poor neglected blog...but I have every intention of putting up a new post very soon...this is one thing I cannot get out of doing...I love my blog! So until my new post...I hope all is well, and will see you soon!

~D

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hon ~ Glad you are back in the groove...Sometimes it hard to stay there. Wow, a lot is going on in your life right now. I'm praying for all the decisions you have to make.

    Got back from the Women of Faith last night, and it was really good this year. The speaker that especially touch me was Sheila Walsh, and her new book "Beautiful things happen when women Trust God". I think it will be the basis for our next women's Bible Study.

    Give your mom and Dad, and Levi a big hug from us. Praying for all the health issues too.

    Love and Hugs
    Grandma W.

    ReplyDelete

** I love comments, feel free to leave me some here **