Dream Lilly

Dream Lilly
~Lilies Noir~

17 December, 2010

~It's Been So long~

Well, this post won't be very long, but perhaps I will be able to write more later....I am now finished with my school semester....WOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOO!!

I cannot tell you how glad I am to be done with school....I now have a few weeks off, and start back on January 10th for what will be my last main semester at MJC.
After that, it will F-I-N-A-L-L-Y be time for me to transfer, and finish up my degrees...I will have 2 associates by the end of summer, and My Bachelor's in Ag business/Communications within the next year and a half.

I have also, unfortunately lost my camera, ~sniff, sniff~And I think I'm just going to bite the bullet and get a new, yet cheaper one. Hence...No pics up for a while...so unfortunate!

however, I'm on my mini-vacation...
~I have headed south for the winter! I packed up my car, and headed down to L.A. to stay with my dear family there; Don and Wanda, who were there the day I was born, and have only missed two of my birthdays.....one of which is coming up in a few short weeks after Christmas :)
It's so refreshing to be up here with them, to get my head on again after watching it spin during finals... ha-ha!
But I promise to write more, and get some more pictures up soon, as soon as I get a camera! Keep your fingers crossed!
~All my love to everyone....and I will be posting my mom's recipe for her Pumpkin Stew very soon, and her Pumpkin Bars too....oh man....so much yummy-ness....but always more than enough to go around!
~Ta-Ta for Now!

2 comments:

  1. How fun...as I type this you are in the other room.

    Love having you visit.!!

    Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if your visiting Wanda I know that you are in good hands! I feel so proud for you Dani for all of your accomplishments so far. I'm sure little Levi will be proud of his mommy too when he is older. So sorry about your camera, I would be lost without mine. Maybe you will get one from Santa, it could happen! Looking forward to your recipes, Happy Holidays sweetie!
    Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete

** I love comments, feel free to leave me some here **