Dream Lilly

Dream Lilly
~Lilies Noir~

22 November, 2010

Just A Lil Note...

**This will be just a quick little note tonight...I'm sooooo tired!

So, I was in San Fransisco all weekend staying with my good friend, she really is part of my family~and I just miss her soo much!
But it was a nice lil getaway, and the ocean was gorgeous to say the least. Her apartment is on the ocean....her balcony looks right in to the city...so nice!
I will put some pics up soon...Just trying to finish up school~I had a speech today on eggs...buying regular instead of cage free and guess what...I got an "A"!!!!
I was so excited, and then my poultry instructor asked me to give the same speech in our Poultry class, and she loved it too...so today was a great day! But long, and tiring...and Turkey-Day is coming up...
Let the hustle and bustle begin! School is almost out, and so I'm rushing to make sure all my projects are finished, and perfect, and it's working out rather well at this point...let's keep our fingers crossed that I finish smoothly!
~Will k.i.t.~

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post....I wish you a blessed Thanksgiving.
    Hugs and smiles from Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you the best Dani and Happy Thanking!
    Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete

** I love comments, feel free to leave me some here **