Dream Lilly

Dream Lilly
~Lilies Noir~

04 February, 2011

*~* What do I do when someone is hurting? *~*

I'm a fixer, by nature. And I can't fix it. It's not my job. I'm struggling with this today...it's beautiful today, and yet I have a heavyness on my heart, that just doesn't seem to ease with time, but only deepens...

What do I say? How do I make things better? Should I stay, or should I go? Today just seems to not be an easy one...

perhaps I need to just take a step back, and let The Lord step in?

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry Danni for whatever it is that you can't fix. When this happens I do find that prayer is the best way to go. Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a hard place to be... Been there! I have to agree with you and Di, Step back let God in, and pray... I will be adding my prayers for you too.

    ReplyDelete

** I love comments, feel free to leave me some here **