Dream Lilly

Dream Lilly
~Lilies Noir~

18 March, 2011

So little to do, and so much time...?

Oh, my goodness, my goodness, how long has it been?

Ok...so I know it's been way to long since I posted...my reason? you know how sometimes, life seems to just carry you along, with it's own idea as to what you'll be doing, or where you'll be going?
Well, it seems that this spring Life has decided to "tag me along", and so I follow!

There has been so much going on in my life, that I am COUNTING down the days until the end of April, which gives me a little break from school.

I get so busy and caught up in things, that the old saying, "So much to do and so little time" almost gets turned around if I say it out loud...hahaha, I also saw that on the old movie Charlie and The Chocolate Factory, Gene Wilder says that comment several times, and it's one of my favorite movies!

My family has been going through some tough things this year already, not to mention all the "normal" stuff we do...my dad's recently been in the hospital, due to some heart irregularities he was having, and he's already a heart patient, so he was in there for 6 days...that's a pretty long stay in the medical world of today.

So I've been helping out where I can there, trying to find out if I could graduate earlier than planned, and transfer so that I can finish my degree; Although it looks like I would just be allowed to walk the stage and sit in my seat, because I still have 2 stupid math classes *gggrrrrr* to finish before I can "officially" graduate, so I've also been applying to different agricultural companies on various levels for an internship, and that is taking up a great amount of my time...whew!

My homework is never-ceasing, oh, and my loving, wonderful 3-year old....my Lovin' Spoonful! He always keeps me busy...He's running everywhere, full of all this un-tapped energy, and I'm thinking, Where is all this magical energy...and where can I get ME some??? :)

Tonight I have a baby shower to attend with my mom, (I am soo excited) and so we are making "frilly-pretty" cupcakes (she's having a girl) and decorating them all so adorable, which is awesome for me, cuz I don't have a lil princess to spoil! So, I hope I should be getting more time to write this weekend....

2 comments:

  1. It's so good to hear from you Dani. You do sound so busy but it also sounds as though things are going well and I really see a bright and happy future for you and little Levi!
    Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dani ~ You are on a whirlwind life too. Glad Tim is out of the hospital and doing good. I will be praying you get an internship, and get those grrrr math classes out of the way.

    Levi is growing up so fast...

    Nick and Jon on spending the night, so I've been playing games, watching movies, and shooting the rubber band guns... Where are the little girls too play dolls with?????

    Love and Hugs
    GG

    ReplyDelete

** I love comments, feel free to leave me some here **