Dream Lilly

Dream Lilly
~Lilies Noir~

31 March, 2012

Birthdays Are So Filled with Wonder...Fun and Family

We celebrated my sweet Levi's 4th birthday party a few weeks back, and he had the most fun!!!

Of course there were kids running a muck every which way, and this was my first "kids" birthday party, so it was eventful to say the least :)







My mom with our siss dog, Izabella, and my dear friend Mandy...to Levi its Aunt Manny haha

This beautiful train turns into a desk he can write on, it was found at a yard sale!!




Now he cooks in the kitchen with Gramma

Everyone visiting and having a great time :)

Wonderful family from L.A. who we were so very lucky to have join us!
They went to all my birthdays, including my very first, the day I was born...I love it!

Me and Mandy, are family but not related.  I love her!

Mandy, Steven and the kids, we are all family

Levi's yummy cake...

My Holly and her hubby Jason...always a pleasure!





It was so nice to have friends and family all come together, he wanted the Cars theme, so that's what he got!

1 comment:

  1. That last photo says it all Dani. Levi looks as happy as can be. You mad his day very special. Happy Birthday to Levi! Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete

** I love comments, feel free to leave me some here **