Dream Lilly

Dream Lilly
~Lilies Noir~

29 May, 2010

A New Day

A new day has started, but it's the same old life. And I'm sick of it. I have been feeling these "nudges" for some time now, and I finally started to listen, and now, I'm finally ready to do something about it.

Thus, here we are, one of many new steps being taken in this blossom of my life, starring me!

I have so many goals, plans and hopes that I am striving for, not just dreaming about but truly working towards, and I have already seen differences, however small or big.

So This path of mine may start out small, but only God knows where it will lead me.

1 comment:

  1. You did great Dani ~ This is an excellent start. It took me months to be where you are. Your first post is so perfect to begin.

    I love you and will be a fan and a follower!

    Love and Hugs
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete

** I love comments, feel free to leave me some here **