Dream Lilly

Dream Lilly
~Lilies Noir~

25 March, 2011

School Days Are Here Again!

   Oh my gosh, This week has been so crazy, I feel like the girl from the exorcist when her head just spins around and around....haha!


   Well, I've been working towards this for a little over two years...and today, I applied for entry into Stan State for this Fall!  It's quite late, but there's been a really involved process with all this, and I have really had to leave it at His feet, instead of me running with it...I've been really stressed and trying to get everything ready and done on time, and yesterday, I talked with the Head (the Dean) of the Ag division here, and he's fantastic; and so we worked out a plan for me, and he is going to try to help me get in early; so that I do not have to wait a minimum of another YEAR to get in to finish up my Bachelor's...I'm so excited!!!


   I had to apply today, and I must be signing up for some classes very soon!  I am still looking for work, at wineries, and a vast array of ther places, including the USDA, so keep your fingers crossed!...


**More to come**  

2 comments:

  1. I hope that things keep moving on the steady path Dani. I will pray that a job finds you soon!
    Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will also pray that a job finds you! There will always be something that we are all good in!...Daniel

    ReplyDelete

** I love comments, feel free to leave me some here **