Dream Lilly

Dream Lilly
~Lilies Noir~

18 September, 2011

A Truth For The Ruth's and Boaz's of Today...

So my mom forwarded me this little snippet off of her friend Joyce's facebook page, and I honestly couldn't help but laugh, and think how awesome it is!

If more of us single women could keep this idea in mind, I am pretty sure that we would all be a little happier than we are now!I am personally going to send this to all my gals, and I'm going to print it up, make it really pretty, and stick it somewhere I can see it...EVERY DAY!

Let me know what you think!

To all the girls who are in a hurry to have a boyfriend or get married, a piece of Biblical advice:   
"Ruth patiently waited for her mate Boaz." While you are waiting on YOUR Boaz, don't settle for any of his relatives: Broke-az, Po-az, Lyin-az, Cheating-az, Dumb-az, Drunk-az, Cheap-az, Lockedup-az, , Good-for-nothing-az, Lazy-az, and especially his third cousin Beatin-you-az. 
Wait on your Boaz and make sure he respects Yo-az.


So while we wait for our Boaz's, let's make sure we are waiting patiently, for the right Boaz, shall we?  
Let's not get caught up in all the imitation "I'm your MAN!-Pick ME!" jazz, when we know, deep down that we are waiting for something far better, and we deserve more than just having to settle.

1 comment:

  1. HaHa....Good advice...I laughed at the email, and laughed again here...Thanks for sharing a smile for Monday.

    ReplyDelete

** I love comments, feel free to leave me some here **