Dream Lilly

Dream Lilly
~Lilies Noir~

01 November, 2010

Aren't Bumble Bees Precious?





Ok...so if you're like me, you probably hate bees, of any sort, or even detest them, are possibly even a little afraid of them?

I think they are pretty, but yeah, don't much like the idea of being in direct contact with them too much....Except this little one!!!

Isn't he just precious?



I took Levi over to my Aunt's house last night, and this is my cousin Holly. She went with us, and we took him around her parents' little neighborhood, and it was his very first time trick-or-treating...He didn't want to at first, but pretty soon he had such a knack for it, he learned pretty quick!



My lovin' spoonful and his awesome Gramma before we went out...



My sweet little bumble bee was definitely tryin' my patience last night...He didn't want to wear that costume for NOTHING!!!!! It took about an hour or so, of tears, him trying to rip it off haha, and then finally...WOO-HOO!! He was all good with it, and so we got some sweet pictures :) Mommy was very excited!


I just love this pose...my son is quite the little poser for the camera...He's just so adorable, this is one bumble bee I just wanna squeeze!!


Oh, my sweet Levi...He is my Joy, he is my Happiness, He is my light, He is certainly my bright star in the night, and I love him forever and ever and ever!


2 comments:

  1. Oh Levi ~~~ Busy, Busy little Bee.... How adorable. Dani it was so fun having breakfast with you, Levi and your Mom and Dad on our way home from Tahoe.

    Love and Hugs
    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Levi looked adorable Dani! It made me think of my Katie's 1st Halloween 15 years ago. She was a little pumpkin, SIGH....
    Where does the time go? Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete

** I love comments, feel free to leave me some here **