Dream Lilly

Dream Lilly
~Lilies Noir~

19 November, 2010

A Fall Feeling...

So...A few weeks ago, my mom had a beautiful dinner party and invited several friends, and so we certainly had a full house!

But we really had a great time, and so I wanted to share it with all of you...I hope you enjoy!


This was what each place setting looked like, how colorful! I must say, I have always loved the way my momma decorates for the different holidays...She loves it, and I think it's one of her many gifts...she's just awesome at it!



This was the whole table...it was in October, so had more of a "spooky" theme...I loved it...and so did everyone else!



See the little ghosts, and witches, and things at each setting? They are our almonds. My momma put them in these little containers, and they were so cute :)




These are some of those, but just little bears...aren't they a cute idea? Something your guests can take home, and add something inside after the nuts are gone... my mom is just so clever...she thinks of all the little things... ;)



These are the pumpkins she used, before they go in the oven...my mom makes her Pumpkin Stew, and after these go in the oven, they are ready to serve the stew in...it's soooo yummy!
Like I said, my momma is quite clever, and she loves to have people over all the time, but especially in the Fall, because it's just a "warmer" time of year, and nice to eat with friends and family...

Bon Apetite! :)

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful table setting! Your mom is very talented and crafty! I would love to hear more about the pumpkin stew! Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete

** I love comments, feel free to leave me some here **