Dream Lilly

Dream Lilly
~Lilies Noir~

19 November, 2010

Who wants some sugar?



I don't know about y'all, but lately, I've been in need of some sweetness...and for me, my ultimate source of sweetness is my lovin' spoonful...and therefore...Ta-Da!

I just thought I would put up some sweet lil pics of my family, and especially my lil guy....

I took this right before Halloween...One morning before we got ready to go to school...




Now, this is a grandma thing...She loves, loves, L-O-V-E-S giving kisses...and Levi is most happy to parade around with his kisses and show them off! This is so precious...one of my favorites!





Who doesn't love kisses?

And even more, who doesn't love Gramma-kisses? Levi in his little tie-died shirt, and spiked hair...I'm starting to really love having a boy run around the house!!!!

Well, that's all for this lil blog, but I just love these pictures...makes me smile when I really need some sweetness...who knew such joy and a genuine smile could come from something so small?

No comments:

Post a Comment

** I love comments, feel free to leave me some here **