Dream Lilly

Dream Lilly
~Lilies Noir~

13 August, 2011

MMMM.....Cookies!

Today wasn't cloudy, it wasn't stormy and it wasn't rainy...

But my lil cookie and I decided that it was a perfect day to make some cookies, just him and I.



We had a blast!

Now, I am guilty, this time, they weren't home made, but store bought :(

Never the less, Levi had the most fun giggling and screeching with sheer joy at his ability to put the round dough onto the cookie sheets himself!
















LOL Can you see the MEGA Chip writing on the pkg?  That's how we roll in my house lol....

And I did let him put most of the cookies on both sheets, he told me he could do it because "he's a big boy!"

 "Ohhh.....it's cold mommy!"  Yes honey, that's because they've been in the fridge! LOL











A nice, golden brown and then I hear the "Ding!" on the oven timer :)

*Rubbing my hands together fiendishly-I can hardly wait!*


 Is your mouth watering yet?  I think mine is...

 I did have to make two different kinds, which took a bit longer, cuz the temp. on the oven had to be different (of course!) But they turned out very nice!

Ok, so I must admit, I have a slight "Chocolate fetish"...I couldn't resist having a bite of our newly baked double chocolate chip and fudge bits cookies!  Ohhhhh man, were they worth the wait!

GG~These are all for you!

It was so fun for us to do this together, we are starting to have more mommy & me "outings" and us doing things to spend time together, and we are planning a lot in the 2 weeks I have off from school....

So many memories to make, and so little time!

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful....memories like these last a life time!

    I like the new look of you blog...Nice!!!

    ReplyDelete

** I love comments, feel free to leave me some here **