Dream Lilly

Dream Lilly
~Lilies Noir~

28 August, 2011

I'm getting used to Hospitals!

Alrightie then...so, this may very well be my last post for a good while :(
Just an update more than anything, but I start school again tomorrow, (MY LAST SEMESTER) and after classes, I will be doing a bit of laundry and packing, as me and Levi are headed down to Madera Children's hospital for an overnight stay, while he has his 24 hr. EEG.
We will be cooped in a very small room, and I get to couch it for the night, but that's alright by me, cuz I'm with my lil man through it all :)

I am really antsy about this lil trip and test, and he needs bloodwork done to, and I am going down there by myself with him, and I'm kind of worried, stressed out, praying they will find the cause of what's wrong, and how to treat it.  The Neurologist really didn't want to say to much until we had this EEG done.  It's his 2nd one, and they said there might be more testing needed, so we'll see.
But between all of that, and school starting up, life is going to get crazy once again.

Oh, and P.S.~We built Levi his very own Sandbox today!!! He is going to love it!

I hope to be on again soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment

** I love comments, feel free to leave me some here **