Dream Lilly

Dream Lilly
~Lilies Noir~

22 August, 2011

Update on my Mom...*and other lil tid bits*

Hello!!!  Oh, how I have missed you so!

Ok, so I know I've been gone a while, but I've been fussing over my momma, since her eye surgery last week, and she swats me away saying how she's fine and I know I'm probably pestering her but...I'm her daughter! Her sis lol...(that's what she calls me) and it's my job to worry about her lol

And today was busy busy for me, but in a good way, I woke up in a Spring cleaning Mode, and I got alot done today, it was great!  I'm getting ready to start back to school in a week, and I want to start off fresh, and get ready to head to Stan State!!!!!!!!! (fingers crossed at this point)

Right now is my first real moment to sit and relax, and I'm delighting in some stale Oreos lol, but who's looking? And you know what?  I'm not even feeling guilty about it hehehehehe

So It's kind of funny, I start school on the 29th, next Monday, and then the 30-31st, my lil guy and I are headed down to Madera Children's Hospital, for some Neurological testing, he's having some serious issues, and they won't tell me more or do anything until they finish further testing and blood work, so I am quite antsy in that respect, and I'm pretty nervous. We are spending the night, but I'm the only one allowed in the room with him, and so I will be there with him all by myself, so I'm just hoping and praying that things will go smoothly, and that I don't forget my cell charger, cuz if I do, holy cow it's gonna get boring for mommy! We sit in a tiny room for 24 straight hours while he has his 24 hr. EEG test.....fun stuff!
Hopefully I will have more for you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

** I love comments, feel free to leave me some here **